My Smooth Skin is 100% safe and secure. We use electronic, and administrative safeguards to assist us in preventing unauthorised access, maintaining data accuracy, and correctly using your personal information.
Available Payment Methods:
- Instant Eft through Payfast
- Payflex. Buy Now, Pay Later.
Paying with Payflex?
What is Payflex?
Payflex offers the first truly free payment plan in South Africa. Checkout with Payflex and pay only 25% of the purchase price today. Your goods are shipped immediately. And you pay the rest over 6-weeks at no additional cost (zero fees, zero interest*).
* Default fees apply if you miss a payment.
- Select “Payflex” at checkout.
- Enter your personal details - Name, Email, cellphone number, SA ID number
- Confirm your cellphone number - Payflex will send you a one-time PIN via SMS.
- Payflex completes an eligibility check
- Make your first payment with any VISA or Mastercard debit, cheque or credit card.
- Set your Payflex password
- Once your first payment has been made, your order will be processed and prepared for shipping.
Note: If you are not approved for a Payflex account, you will be redirected back to My Smooth Skin where you can choose a different payment method to complete your order.
What are the fees and interest charges?
Payflex does not charge fees or interest. You will pay the same order value split into four payments.
What if I miss a Payflex payment?
If you miss a scheduled payment, a default fee of R65.00 (incl. VAT) will be added to your account. A further R65.00 (incl. VAT) will be charged for every week that the payment remains unpaid. Total Payflex default fees are capped at a total of R195.00 (incl. VAT) or a maximum of 50% of the order value, whichever is lower.
Do I qualify for Payflex?
To be eligible for Payflex you need to be 18 years or older with a South African ID number and Visa or Mastercard (debit, cheque and credit cards are all good). You will also need a good credit history.
How many Payflex orders can I have at the same time?
If it’s your first time using Payflex, you’ll only be allowed one order until your second scheduled payment has been paid. After that, you can place multiple orders, as long as you stay below your total spend limit.
How do I make instalment payments on an Payflex spend plan?Payflex will automatically deduct scheduled instalments from the same card you used to make your first payment. If you want to pay your balance sooner, you can log in to your Payflex account to make early payments.
When will my item be delivered if I pay with Payflex?
Payflex orders are prepared for delivery once you make your first payment at checkout. Orders will be delivered within My Smooth Skin's standard delivery timeframes.
How do returns work?
If you want to return any items in your order, just follow the standard My Smooth Skin returns process. If the return is approved, My Smooth Skin will issue the refund against your Payflex account.
Is it safe to use Payflex?
Absolutely. Payflex is an established payments company, and part of the $1bn Zip Co group that is listed in Australia. All payments are processed through state-of-the-art PCI compliant payment systems that ensure the security of your payments.
For more information on what is required to process a payment, proceed to checkout, select your desired option and follow the instructions.
Paying with PayFast?
PayFast allows you to pay for your order by EFT instantly and securely.
How it works
- Select Payfast in checkout
- Select your bank and log in
- Choose the bank account you’d like to pay from and click Pay
- Once complete we’ll confirm your order
NOTE: Payfast can take up to 48 hours to confirm the order with us.
PayFast supports FNB, Standard Bank, ABSA, Nedbank, Capitec and Investec payments.
Is it safe?
- PayFast guarantees the highest levels of security when paying online.
- PayFast has a Thawte EV SSL encryption certificate which gives our payment processing service an extremely high level of security.
- PayFast acts as a proxy between the buyer and the bank to facilitate a faster, safer and easier payment process for both the buyer and the seller.
- Your online banking login details are NOT stored by PayFast.
Why is my payment not going through?
If your payment transaction has failed the most probable cause is a bank decline. Our Payment gateway, acts as a middleman between My Smooth Skin and your bank to process online transactions. The ultimate authorisation for a transaction comes from your bank.
Some common reasons include, insufficient funds, incorrect card details, exceeding daily limits, etc. Some banks automatically disable debit cards for online payments, so you may need to contact your bank to enquire further.