03/11/2022 UPDATE: COMPETITION CLOSED
Christa van Dyk
Terms & Conditions: “Win 1 of 3 My Smooth Skin IPL Hair Removers”
- This competition is hosted by My Smooth Skin.
- The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence or negotiations will be entered into.
- All participants agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- Competition Period: The competition commences on 5 September 2022 and will terminate at midnight on 31 October 2022. No late entries will be accepted.
- Prize: There will be 3 winners announced. Each winner will get a My Smooth Skin IPL Hair removal device valued at R2199
- Entry Mechanism: To stand a chance to win, entrants must be subscribed to receive the My Smooth Skin newsletter and communication. All participants must remain subscribed to My Smooth Skin at the time of the prize draw in order to be eligible to win.
- Submissions: Entry is limited to one entry per participant.
- Prize Draw: The winner will be randomly selected by the 3rd of November 2022 and contacted by our team via the email address provided. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, My Smooth Skin reserves the right to draw a replacement winner.
- Winner announcement: There will be 3 winners. Confirmed winners will be announced on our social media platforms and by email.
- Publishing winner’s name: Winners agree that My Smooth Skin can publish their name(s) and photographic images on our marketing platforms including the website, newsletter, and social media accounts. We may request the winners to participate in marketing activities for publicity purposes but the winners may decline such an invitation.
- Competition disclaimer: My Smooth Skin and our direct service providers assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death, personal injuries, defamation, invasion of privacy, or claims based on publicity rights arising in connection with this competition and/or promotional offer.
- Cancellation: My Smooth Skin reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any competition. In such event, where the competition is canceled or suspended, all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors, or promoters.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the participant or entrant.